martes, 21 de julio de 2009

Inspiración semanal: Hurt



I hurt myself today to see if i still feel

I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real

The needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting

Try to kill it all away but i remember everything

What have i become?

My sweetest friend, everyone i know goes away in the end

You could have it all, my empire of dirt

I will let you down I will make you hurt

I wear my crown of shit on my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts I cannot repair

Beneath the stain of time

The feeling disappears
You are someone else

If i could start again a million miles away
I would keep myself, I would find a way

0 comentarios:

Inspiración semanal es...

donde la basura deviene musa y la musa basura

Inspirados!

Powered By Blogger
 

INSPIRACIÓN SEMANAL | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates