martes, 15 de junio de 2010

To forgive

Ten times removed
 I forget about where it all began

Bastard son of a bastard son of a wild eyed child of the sun
And right as rain, I'm not the same but I feel the same, I feel nothing

Holding back the fool again, holding back the fool pretends

I forget to forget nothing is important
I sensed my loss before i even learned to talk

And I remember my birthdays, empty party afternoons won't come back

I forget to forget me
I forget to forget you see nothing is important to me 

I knew my loss before I even learned to speak
and all along, I knew it was wrong but i played along, with my birthday song

0 comentarios:

Inspiración semanal es...

donde la basura deviene musa y la musa basura

Inspirados!

Powered By Blogger
 

INSPIRACIÓN SEMANAL | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates